Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond Truffles
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate (70% or more cocoa)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2½ tablespoons espresso powder
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 cup finely chopped Nature's Eats Slivered Almonds
Get a sweet charge with these espresso-filled truffles.
Combine cream, butter, chocolates, and espresso powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, cook until the chocolate has melted into a smooth mixture. The mixture should be thick and glossy.
Remove from heat and stir in raspberry preserves. Chill mixture in the refrigerator until it hardens, about 1 hour.
Once mixture is chilled, scoop into 1 inch balls. Roll balls in finely chopped Nature's Eats Slivered Almonds. Store in refrigerator.