Honey Crisp Apple Spinach Salad
- 1 medium size bag of baby spinach
- 1 cup diced or grated white cheddar cheese
- 1 large cored apple (our favorite are the honey crisp)
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Sliced Almonds
- ⅓ cup Nature's Eats Dried Cranberries
- Sweet Honey Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¾ salt and pepper to taste
One of the best parts about this salad is that each bite is a burst full of flavor. The honey vinaigrette salad dressing is full of goodness and in alignment with a healthy food diet.
Place spinach is a large bowl.
Mix all vinaigrette ingredients together for dressing - do not put on salad until ready to serve.
One of the best parts about this salad is that each bite is a burst full of flavor. The sweetness of the honey crisp apple along with the healthy honey vinaigrette salad dressing make the spinach extremely tasty. Each bite finishes with delicious remnants of sliced almonds and dried cranberries.