- 1 lb. Nature's Eats Roasted Unsalted Cashews
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
The savory herb taste of rosemary coats the cashew in this decadent snack.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread the Nature's Eats Roasted Unsalted Cashews out on a sheet pan. Toast in the oven until warm, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt, and butter. Thoroughly toss the warm cashews with the spiced butter and serve warm.