Tropical Dream Bread
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- 5 whole eggs
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup Nature's Eats Homemade Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Nature's Eats Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup Nature's Eats Dried Pineapple
- ⅓ cup Nature's Eats Dried Mango
- ⅓ cup Nature's Eats Shredded Coconut
- ⅓ cup Nature's Eats Macadamia Nuts
Although there are several homemade bread recipes out there in cyberspace, finding healthy homemade bread recipes can be a little more challenging to find. Our recipe for Tropical Homemade Bread calls for healthy ingredients, making it one our best healthy homemade bread recipes.
Grease a 9”x5” pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine crushed pineapple, eggs, and bananas in a medium bowl until fully combined.
Add flours, vanilla, salt, baking soda, and brown sugar and mix.
Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes.
Cool before serving.
This sweet bread will surprise your taste buds with the bites of dried pineapple, mango, and light crunch of macadamia nuts. This Tropical Homemade Bread is soft and moist with an undertone of banana flavoring.