If you have ever made easy no-bake sweets you already know that these types of desserts can quickly become your favorite. Well, we have a no-bake tart recipe for Walnut Crust Blueberry Tarts that you may want to add to your favorite recipes collection. Not only do these treats taste amazing, but they are also some of the easiest desserts to prepare. Most tarts contain dairy, but our Walnut Blueberry No Bake Tart is a vegan tart that does not include any type of dairy.
- Crust Directions
- Place parchment paper on a large tart pan.
- Process Nature's Eats Walnuts, oats, Nature's Eats Almond Flour, and Nature's Eats Dates in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the buckwheat flour, coconut oil, and vanilla. Mix until well combined. The mixture should be moist.
- Transfer the crust into you tart pan on top of parchment paper. Press the crust down and smooth out all the way to the edges with a spoon to ⅛-¼ inch thickness.
- Filling Directions
- In a high powered blender or Vitamix machine blend all filling ingredients until fully smooth. Leave out some blueberries to use as a topping.
- Pour the filling into the tart.
- Top the filling with remaining blueberries, then place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
The crust has a background of wheat flavoring with a walnut base taste. The tart filling is creamy and full of a sweet blueberry taste and. It is thick and flavorful with the perfect amount of blueberry bliss for a blueberry lover. Enjoy with a hot drink like tea or coffee.
RelatedAlmond Flour Recipes
, Dried Blueberry Recipes
, Healthy Recipes
, Pies and Desserts
, Walnut Recipes